Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Let Go, Let God


Daily words from myspace friend Vanessa's Choice

God always has a blessing for me, and I am ready to receive one now.






A rush of serenity flows through me when I release a problem to God for a divine solution. I have ceased thinking that I have total responsibility for the outcome of a challenge, and I have opened my mind and my life to God and a divine solution.






Along with the act of letting go and letting God, I have made a commitment to be a spiritually alert and active participant in helping bring about positive results. I am working in partnership with God.






God is my Creator, Healer, Guide, Friend, and more. I trust God as a source of all the wisdom, life and love that I need to overcome whatever is challenging me and to achieve my heart's desire. God is always with me, ready to Bless me. I am ready to receive.






"But as for me, I will look to the Lord,
I will wait for the God of my Salvation;
my God will hear me.




"
Micah 7:7

Daily Word

No comments: